As shocking as it may seem, I am trying to blog again. So, come back often and see what new posts I have added!

20 January 2008

Giving this blog thing a try!!

So, David was the one who set up this blog and I figured that he could be the one to do all of the writing. But I have found that I want to be able to add my own thoughts, so I am learning the ropes. I am somewhat afraid to do this, because David is the better writer and I am worried that my posts will all be really boring. But then again, maybe my personality is boring and so that is why. (You know how when people write, it reads/sounds just like they talk? Well, maybe my writing is boring, because I am boring!! ahhhh!!!!) I guess I will just have to get over it, right?!! So, sorry if my posts are boring, I am going to try to make them as entertaining as possible. Then again, most of my posts will be about my kids, since I think they are so cute and funny. So, I hope you enjoy. ( I use the word "so" a lot, huh?!!)

4 comments:

The Blaisdell Family said...

SO I'm glad you are joining the blogging thing. I think it will be SO fun to get to hear from you too! SO I will be checking back often to hear your thoughts in addition to Dave's...SO keep them coming:)

Jaime

SO the fear of blogging must be a "blaisdell" thing, Craig is the same way!!

Bertasso Family said...

I don't think you are boring, Sharyn! Thanks for keeping us up to date!

vancar said...

I'm sure you know that green and yellow are the Brazilian Soccer team colors! That's a cute picture!

slnjteam said...

So fun to see/read more about your family! So cute. Hey...you are not boring - I laughed MANY times. I wish I was more into our blog...in keeping it updated. Someday...
Natalya was glad to see Katelyn and learn that she lost her first tooth around the time she started 1st grade as she feels behind the other kids in not losing any yet.