Maya has always loved the bouncy seat. I borrowed one from a friend of mine so that I could have more than one. And she especially loves the one I borrowed. She figured out awhile ago that if she kicks her legs that she can make the seat bounce. And she kicks and kicks and kicks to make it bounce. She really gets the thing bouncing!! So, here is a video of her bouncing and talking to us. Warning: It might make you seasick!!
3 comments:
Smart little thing! She just a bounces away!
Josh loved to bounce, but never did that! Very cute. I love little Maya. She always seems so content to me! (but then again, I don't live with her:)
By the way, got the headbands, they will be mailed today!
What a cutie, Sharyn! She sure is chunky and seems happy! All three of your kids are cute!
Post a Comment