As shocking as it may seem, I am trying to blog again. So, come back often and see what new posts I have added!

05 March 2008

March came in like a Lion...

February ended with bang here in Ohio, with a huge snow storm and now March has come in like a lion. On Monday, it was really nice and sunny. We got up to about 55 degrees and almost all of the snow melted. It was so great to see the sun and feel some warmth. It was only a little taste of spring though. Because on Tuesday, it was a different story- there was lots of freezing rain and ice and then snow to top it all off. Here are the pictures from the latest storm (you might have to open the pics bigger to be able to really see the layer of ice that was coating everything). It looks really cool, but it was sure yucky during it. They even cancelled school on Wednesday. In the last month, we have had 5 snow days!!! It is crazy and now as I look out the window.....it is snowing again. I think we are supposed to get 6 more inches today!!












2 comments:

Laura said...

That sure is pretty! I must admit, I'm ready for spring to stay!

Diana Taylor said...

Well it looks cool, but I doubt it was very fun!! We are hopefully sticking with Spring here with an occasional snow shower.