As shocking as it may seem, I am trying to blog again. So, come back often and see what new posts I have added!

19 May 2008

End of the Soccer Season

Katelyn played soccer this spring for the first time and now the season is over. When asked, she will tell you that she loved it and wants to play again. I am so glad that her first experience with team sports was a positive one. And she did get better with each game. After the last game, each of the kids got a trophy and she is so proud of hers!! So, I guess we have more practices and games to look forward to in the fall.

This is Katelyn getting ready for a kick off.

Here is her team slapping hands and saying "good game" with the team they played.


Here she is getting her trophy, after the game. She is shaking her coaches hand.



And here she is with her trophy and her soccer ball.
I have video of her playing during some of the games that I will post on the next post. So, make sure to come back and check it out.

2 comments:

Laura said...

How cute! I love watching little kids play team sports. It's so chaotic! :)

Mary said...

Hi David, I love your blog. It's fun to see your beautiful family! Have you heard that some members of the Orange CA stake are putting together a reunion next month? If you want me to forward the email to you, just let me know. Maryallen6@gmail.com. Mary