As shocking as it may seem, I am trying to blog again. So, come back often and see what new posts I have added!

09 July 2008

Happy Birthday Sharyn



It has taken a while to get the photos posted, but we really did celebrate Sharyn's birthday. (And although we are posting a month late, we celebrated only two days late. )


Unlike Jacob, Sharyn was able to blow out the candles on the very first try. (Of course, this was her 29th birthday, so she has had a lot more practice than Jacob.)
(And no, Sharyn was not working that hard to blow out the candles. She had done running between dinner and cake.)
We are certainly very glad to have Sharyn in our family. Happy Birthday Sharyn!


You can see more photos from the fun, as well as some of Maya celebrating too by looking here.


1 comment:

Craig B. said...

wait a second, last I checked Sharyn was older than me, happy 32nd Sharyn, just fyi for all those who are counting (mainly me) love, Craig