As shocking as it may seem, I am trying to blog again. So, come back often and see what new posts I have added!

29 October 2008

Our little "Scooter"

Maya is now 15 months old. And she does not and probably will not ever crawl. But when she was 13 months old (I know I am kind of late) she figured out how to scoot on her bum. And over the last couple of months she has used this form of transportation and is now pretty fast at it. She can get pretty much anywhere she wants to, except up steps. And someday she will walk, but for now it is so funny to watch her scoot. Below is a video of our "scooter," which has become her new nickname!!

3 comments:

Bertasso Family said...

How funny! Thanks for sharing-it was fun to watch.

Jen said...

She can pick up some speed there! I think Reagan is going to be going the same route! That is too cute!

Kathy Bertasso said...

And we all thought Grandpa Blaisdell would get her on her feet back in August! What a funny girl she is!