
For Jacob's birthday we had a family party and then later got to have a friend party. It is amazing how fast the time flies by. I remember when Jacob was born, I was so surprised he was a boy because David had me convinced it was a girl!! I remember asking if they were sure it really was a boy- I guess I needed to see the proof for myself. And then we had to come up with a name for him, since we only had girl names picked out. But I remember feeling so excited to have a little boy. He was such a great baby, so easy going and happy. He made us laugh all the time as he grew into a toddler. He was always up to something and his antics cracked us up. He was fearless and curious and busy and we were sure that he would bring us our first trip to the ER. Fortunately, he did not!!
And now he is a big 5 year old and will be going to Kindergarten this fall. He has survived 21 months as a diabetic. And he loves his sisters, most of the time.
His favorite color is red and he wanted red frosting, but this was the best we could do with what we had. And he decorated it himself.

2 comments:
happy birthday Jacob! The time sure flies when you have kids.
He totally looks just like his baby picture...too cute. We love that Jacob and his funny things that he says.
Post a Comment