As shocking as it may seem, I am trying to blog again. So, come back often and see what new posts I have added!

22 November 2009

Simply Adorable

I have been wanting to get new pictures taken of the kids lately. And since I wanted them outside, I was running out of good weather days. I asked a friend of mine if she would be willing to do it, since she is learning to use her camera. Plus I had seen some she posted on her own blog and I love them. She was gracious enough to agree ( thank you , thank you, thank you a million times over Amy!!) So, I checked the weather to see if there would be a good day and there was only one that week. We met her at the Metroparks and I threatened and bribed the kids to be good and smile!! Getting 3 kids to all smile at the same time and look at the camera is A LOT of work:) She did an awesome job and I LOVE them. In fact, there are so many good ones it was hard to pick only a few. So if you want to see more of them, let me know and I will put up some more!!!

3 comments:

Jodi said...

The pictures are great. Your kids are so cute!

Jen said...

They pictures are fantastic! Your kids look so big! Adorable! You need to post more!

The Blaisdell Family said...

Very very cute pictures! Love the colors and they all look so nice. Maya looks like a little kid instead of a baby :(